viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

Lullaby for our cub

(Canción de cuna para nuestro cachorro). De su papá


Hola pequeñ@ esta es un canción que tu papá escogio para que escucharas mientras aun estas viviendo dentro de mi.


Se llama A Song Sleeping y es de uno de los grupos favoritos de tu papa Stone Temple Pilots que seguro escuchar muy seguido cuando llegues a casa.


A Song for Sleeping  (click para escuchar la cancion)

Finally I've met you 
The day has come 
You're more than beautiful 
And you're my son 

I don't deserve this 
I never thought it could be 
Quite like the moment 
When you first smiled at me 
A toothless, wonderful feeling 
Like I'd never seen 

It's you, noah, it's you ¡­ 

And when you lie down to sleep 
I'll protect you 
From the demons of the night 
While I'm watching you grow 

I'll pray 
There's so much I could teach you 
If you only have the time 
Pray 
There's so much God can teach you 
If you only have the time 

So will you tell me the little things? 
What does God look like? 
And angels' wings? 
I don't remember these things 
So would you teach them to me? 
So for the moment 
I'll watch you breathe 

And when you wake up in the morning 
And I pour the coffee 
You're always smiling ¡­ sweetly 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario